Selecting the most suitable yacht involves many factors. Our experts are available to help you with decision making. You will be facilitated in selecting a right yacht including the number of guests attending and also your specific requirements.
Find general guideline for booking is as follows:
- You can contact us by calling, online Chat, Email or simply booking online
- One of our sales staff will attend and facilitate you for all of your questions
- Multiple payment options like pay online, pay through the bank account, pay in cash are available.
- You’ll receive a confirmation of your booking via Email and or WhatsApp
- A location Map, Contact details, Coordinator and Captain of the Yacht will also be provided
You Need To Know
Swim Wear/Casual Clothes as per your comfort, Upper/Jacket recommended for winter days.
To include more activities like swimming, speed boat etc. into your journey please consult with our staff when making the booking and also to our captain before getting onboard to ensure they are well informed about your expectation.
Once booked Please Consider
- As advised by the Dubai Coast Guard, Guests would be requested to present a passport or Emirates Id copy
- Yacht Trips always need Dubai Coast Guard approval (company takes this approval) based on weather conditions.
- Arrival location point is at Dubai Marina Walk near spinneys market click here https://goo.gl/maps/QabHvybT8362
- We request guests to arrive 15-20 minutes before the trip time. In case, guests arrive late; the time cannot be compensated.
- All yachts are well retained by good-natured captains and service crew onboard.
- Charge electronic devices in advance to ensure cameras/mobile devices can capture numerous sights.
- Avoid photographing Arab women and girls unless you request and get permission.
- Picturing government buildings or military installations is illegal.